Sunday, September 07, 2008

Stolen Quote

I stole this quote from a new friend in "Facebook." I like the idea of connecting to people who believe as I do - that we are all in it together!

" I believe that to meet the challenges of our times, human beings will have to develop a greater sense of universal responsibility. Each of us must learn to work not just for oneself, one's own family or nation, but for the benefit of all humankind. Universal responsibility is the key to human survival. It is the best foundation for world peace". Dalai Lama

I have not posted for a long, long time. Very, very busy meeting challenges. I love what I do but sometimes the doing leaves very little time to the being, to reflective thinking, if only to remind myself that what I am doing is good for all.

Thank you my friend for this great reminder!

View blog reactions

No comments: